Actively managing the value of your business
to exponentially grow your wealth
“Failure to provide for the perpetuity of your business beyond your working lifetime means simply that you overstated your profit, for when you go, the whole company goes with you.” – Leon Danco, author of Beyond Survival: A Guide for Business Owners and Their Families.
Being a small business owner is both exciting and extremely demanding. As we know from our own experience as crossborder business owners, the challenges compound when those businesses operate across borders.
If you are a business owner, your purpose was likely to control your destiny, to choose the colleagues, clients and employees you want to work with. To challenge yourself and to follow your passion. Managing the administrative complexity of a crossborder business is unlikely the reason you decided to become an entrepreneur.
We have the knowledge and experience to help you understand how to best manage and position your business. We have the ability to coordinate the work of your business advisory team and free up time for you to focus on what you do best, without having to sorry about the business management details.
We can help you align your personal, financial and business goals to allow you to successfully grow your business, build its value, and eventually transition it to the next generation, your employees or a third party buyer.
We can help you:
- Understand your business structure options.
- Coordinate the work of a business team of specialists in fields such as corporate law and tax, human resources, accounting, contract law and other relevant areas in the USA and Switzerland.
- Set up qualified retirement plans for your US business.
- Design and implement an integrated business plan that drives business value.
- Align your business finances with your personal and family goals.
- Get organized to achieve work-life satisfaction.
- Understand your different transition options when you are ready to transfer your business.
- Understand, consider, and incorporate the interests of all stakeholders: you, your family, your key employees, and your buyer, for a successful transition away from your business ownership into the next stage of your life.