Marina Hernandez, as a special guest of You’re a Financial Planner…Now What? Podcast!
Marina spoke with Matt Fizell, CFP®, about forging your career path in an unpredictable world, and the interesting tax and financial planning needs of Americans living overseas. Hear more of Marina’s thoughts by listening to the episode — including how planners, firms, and the next generation can create meaningful diversity and inclusion in the profession.
What You’ll Learn In This Podcast Episode
- How Marina’s upbringing in Argentina prepared her to manage frequent upheavals in her life and career
- How her agility led to a fascinating niche
- Why she’s passionate about diverse representation in financial planning
- How planners, firms, and the next generation advocate for diversity & inclusion
In this episode of YAFPNW, Marina Hernández, EA, CFP®, CEPA™, and Matt Fizell, CFP®, talk about:
- The Crossborder Planner
- Swiss American Wealth Advisors
- The Association of African American Financial Advisors
- BLX Internship
Jeffrey Haindl and Marina Hernandez are Investment Advisor Representatives with Dynamic Wealth Advisors dba Swiss American Wealth Advisors. All investment advisory services are offered through Dynamic Wealth Advisors. Marina Hernandez also offers tax preparation services under MHTax, this is considered an outside business activities from Dynamic Wealth Advisors and is separate and apart from Ms. Hernandez’s activities as an investment advisor representative of Dynamic Wealth Advisors.